Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

UTD cave safety




Guys

I have been appointed the UTD safety officer of Q.Roo, the plan is to discuss with divers then meet with the other agencies regional safety officers and create a bulletin where I will report any authorized line changes that happen here in Riviera Maya caves.

I have created an open group in UTD website, please join it and post your comments:

http://www.unifiedteamdiving.com/group/utdrivieramaya?xg_source=activity

As always discussion is open to UTD or non UTD divers, only one favor is to keep politics out of that group and just use it in a positive, constructive way.

I decided to put my little spare time to "volunteer work" in order to make safer cave diving in the Riviera Maya for locals and all visiting cave divers.

Enjoy and safe diving

Emanuela Bertoni
UTD #37
NSS CDS #363

Photo by Nick A.











No comments:

Post a Comment